Growth continues for Travala.com with 701 room nights booked in June 2019, growing 17.4% month-on-month.
Below is our monthly report for June 2019
Total number of room nights booked was 701 which is an increase of 17.4% compared to May. The average room night value was $147.
22% of all bookings in June were made in the native AVA token making it the most preferred crypto payment option ahead of BTC at 20%.
SMART members now total 294 which is an increase of 18.5% from May with 3.12% of the circulating supply now locked up.
Top destinations booked were United States, Thailand, Italy, United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Germany, Spain, Singapore.
|Month and year||April- 2019||May – 2019||June – 2019|
|Number of room nights||432||597||701|
|Average room night price||$119||$160||$147|
|Number of website visitors||46,141||52,470||48,276|
|Number of page views||81,347||120,768||111,489|
76% of the total bookings in June were paid with Cryptocurrencies. Here is the breakdown of payment options for June 2019
As of 30th June, we have 294 SMART members in total platform representing an increase of 18.5% from the last month. Level details are as follows
- Level 5 – 216
- Level 4 – 15
- Level 3 – 22
- Level 2- 21
- Level 1- 20
This means that a total of 1,226,000 AVA are locked within our SMART program which is 3.12% of the circulating supply.
Recruitment Drive continues at Travala.com Headquarters
Our team is continuing to grow and we have added more members to start throughout July which will increase the total size of the team to 24 people.
Nicholas Merten (DataDash) joins as Travala.com Ambassador
We are delighted to announce that Nicholas Merten, founder of DataDash, the largest cryptocurrency YouTube channel has joined the Travala.com family as a brand ambassador. Read the full announcement here
We released a platform update with the integration of Guest Check-out option
✅ Users can now access the website and make bookings without logging in to the Travala.com account.
✅ DASH has been also added as a native payment option.
Updates on the Beta Launch main features
- Travolutionary API integration has been completed on our staging environment and has been sent for certification from the Gimmonix team.
- 15 suppliers with 1,441,154 Properties in 114,603 Destinations across the world. All contracts are complete with over $1,000,000 USD combined credit lines in place. Integration has been completed on the Travolutionary side and will now go through certification with each supplier on our staging environment.
- Zoopay / Bluesnap credit card payments have been integrated on our side and will now go through certification on our staging environment.
- Refundable Bookings – Ability to choose refundable room booking offers
- Security Audit – Once all certifications have been passed and approved we will undergo a full security audit on the platform
We are now in the final stages of these major integrations and look forward to release once the certifications and audit have been carried out.
Our partner network has continued to grow with another partnership secured in June 2019
Travala.com becomes the Official Travel Partner of Futurama Innovators Montenegro. Read the press release here
Where can I buy AVA tokens?
- Kucoin Exchange (Buy AVA using NEO, BTC, ETH or USDT)
- Switcheo Exchange (Buy AVA using NEO)